Alcove HQ

 Alcove HQ is a space which I have claimed by the  staircase. It’s not much but it’s my little get away to do my thing.  When things get better I suppose I can get to something I’m more accustomed to having, but do I need to? 

If anything I could at little cost go up in size to A3 maps,  will the Alcove fit it?  More than likely,  but need over want et all.

I have really been enjoying the Morschauser’s games. Apart from the frontier rules, there are a few more “trays” that make up the forces in the musket, shock and modern games.  It would be nice to see them in action, at A3 I will be able to accomplish this, but also see the effect in a proper game.

The maps will require more work, but also being that most A3 sized sketch pads do not have the grid, I will have to be careful marking out the play area.  I guess it’s another “suck it and see” situation.   I’ll give it a go when I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh just mukkin’ about…

The Void

Wombel report