All aboard the Morschauser’s train

Time for some Morschauser’s gridded, when the chips are down it’s time to relax and get into something familiar.

The Zhang (blue) and Burgundy Company (red)


Trying out the frontier rules from the Morschauser’s book published by John Curry.  Which is a first, as usually I use portable war game for this period.  Normally if I play Morschauser’s I go for shock or musket period gridded, but I fancied a change.  I’ve had to shrink the game down to fit my space and create a couple of likely forces.  The Zhang from Inchin have had enough of the Burgundy Company and are giving them a hard time, the company lead by Blooodknot VC has been confronted by a force lead by Bangwollop. They are in the farming district of Mao, with Bangwollop taking position near the village Ang.

I am quite excited to give this a go, it’s all set up in Alcove HQ, waiting for the right time for shenanigans.

Comments

  1. Looking at that block of graph paper, you could just about draw up a whole country on those pages!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh just mukkin’ about…

The Void

Wombel report