Double up

 

More action a la Morschauser’s Frontier rules.


After the stalemate at Moa, Bloodknot recovers to make his way to Hun loa.  Securing the far right with swift cavalry action, he advances his men.

Reminded that I had a stack of graph paper and that 2 A4 sheets equal an A3 sheet…. (I know Archduke Piccolo…I know).

I’m up to turn 4 and it’s working out really well, of course it would it is Morschauser’s.  The thing is what I should say is that it has seemed to round out play a little better, as quick play goes, Morschauser’s is/can be very blood thirsty.  Not only this but you get more of a feel for the tactical movement. Might take a little longer but at least it can be left in Alcove HQ.  

Now hopefully I can get together enough of these wood squares to have a go of the other periods, but for now game on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh just mukkin’ about…

The Void

Wombel report