Keep calm and Womble on



 

Well my children, well, the boys are enjoying action figure play time with Daddy.  Seems like at twelve plus for my daughter this is unnecessary and childish, which is fine, although I have told her that her imagination and story telling when she was playing was very good.  Which earned a maybe next time then Dad.  In truth I think she would enjoy RPGS, which may be a good call in the future. 

My last attempt at wargaming was great I created a fantastic map for the Russo-Japan war, but once again when presenting it too you I ran into a couple of problems, it was just not photogenic enough to document clearly, in-fact because of how I had to produce the pieces I could hardly see what was what.

Feeling a little disappointed and frustrated wargaming wise, truth be told.  I have decided to opt for some reading and fighting fantasy to give me something to do.  I remember starting Flashman at the charge which was very entertaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Void

Oh just mukkin’ about…

Wombel report